- 17-19 Jul 2014, AAS in Asia 2014: Asia in Motion: Heritage and Transformation international conference paper presentation 'The making of a "world class suburb":Heritage and Development in Whitefield' (part of IIAS panel by invitation)
- 11-13 Jul 2014, University of York-ICOMOS conference 2014: Engaging Conservation: Communities and Capacity Building in Conservation Practice, international conference paper presentation 'Linking people and heritage: Lessons from community engagement initiatives'
- 18-20 Nov 2013, Politechnico di Milano BH2013 international conference paper presentation, 'Nakshay - community led culture mapping initiative - attempt towards best practices and successful conservation'
- 18-20 Nov 2013,Politechnico di Milano BH2013 international conference paper presentation, 'Heritage Information Management Package (HIMP) - technology and experience driven approach towards efficiently managing India's built heritage sites'
- 11-12 Sep 2013, Vistara 2013 national conference paper presentation, 'Craft cluster and settlement pattern - a study at Hampi WHS'
- Jun 2013, Citizen Matters, 'Mootocherry (forgotten history of Bangalore)'
- 02-04 May 2012, UMass-CHS 2012, International conference paper presentation, 'Digitial Technology and Intangible Heritage-case study: Whitefield Anglo-Indian settlement'
- 18-19 Apr 2012, Pracheen Tattva, MSRIT National conference on Architectural Heritage Conservation and Management, Invited speaker, 'Heritage and Communities-conserving whose past for whose future?'
- 7 Feb 2012, Deccan Herald Spectrum, 'Final fade out for Elgin'
- Jan 2010 - Jan 2012, The Alternative - Read. Be.,'Guest
Column: Past Perfect'
Jan 2012 - Elgin Talkies, no longer 'showing since 1896'
Jul 2011 - All the fuss about world heritage
Apr 2011 - To the past, through the stomach
Oct 2010 - Yesterday once more?
Jul 2010 - Lalbagh-is it really a community space?
Apr 2010 - Heritage and Community value
Mar 2010 - Value and significance
Feb 2010 - Putting heritage in perspective
- Jun 2011, Citizen Matters, 'Where food becomes heritage'
- 07-08 Apr 2011, IAAH 2011, International conference paper presenation, 'Whitefield - an important but forgotten chapter of India's colonial heritage'
- Mar 2011, Vol 27, Iss 1,89-110, South Asian Studies - peer reviewed
journal of British Association of South Asian Studies,'Whitefield
- an important but forgotten chapter of India's colonial heritage'
- 29 Aug 2010, Bangalore Mirror,'The
fields are no more'.
- Mar 2010, Citizen Matters,'Anglo-Indian
village to Upmarket suburb'.
- Oct 2009, Aedes Berlin Exhibition 'What
Makes India Urban''Poster - Bangalore: Continuity, Conflict and
Urban Imagery' with Prof Sathya Prakash.
- Aug 2009, Citizen Matters,'Lost
Villages of Bangalore - Vallabharaya's Abode Vasantapura'
- Jun 2009, Citizen Matters, online and print magazine devoted to Bangalore
City specific issues,'ABIDe Plan Bengaluru 2020: Heritage -
'Old wine in a new bottle or ...?'
- 03-06 Nov 2008, CSAAR 2008 international conference paper publication, 'Authenticity
& Living Heritage-a conflicting conservation response in an Indian
- May 2008, Taranga Annual Special Issue, Need for Heritage Conservation(regional
- Sep 2006, Bexley Archaeological Group newsletter, Conservation Plans:
SERVICES |WORK |PEOPLE
Copyright © Saythu 2008, All Rights Reserved, email@example.com, Bengaluru, India
Site Development - M.V.Kannan